There’s still time to participate in Vernon Chamber’s Mission Possible – Vernon News
Follow the clues for fun
There is still time to be a local tourism secret agent.
Collecting clues in support of the local tourism industry is proving popular, according to the Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce.
The second annual Mission Possible continues through Sunday.
“We’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback since the campaign began on July 1, and residents are having a great time visiting specific locations and researching vital information needed to get in for the ultimate staycation,” the general manager said. of the House, Dan Proulx.
“We are delighted with the enthusiasm of residents to support our tourism sector, which contributes to the region economically and socially.”
Mission Possible takes participants to tourist destinations like the Allan Brooks Nature Center, Davison Orchards, O’Keefe Ranch and Vernon Community Arts Center to find a secret code word.
Fill out an entry form for a chance to win a prize including:
- Two night stay at the Prestige Hotel
- SUP rental for two at Beach Life Boards
- Dinner for two at Marten Brewing
- Breakfast for two at Okanagan Eatery
- Dialed Rides Bike Lessons for Two
- Engraved Yeti travel mug and two adult season passes for Davison Orchards tours
- Expanded Family Membership for O’Keefe Ranch
- Membership and a stuffed groundhog from the Allan Brooks Nature Center
- $250 in downtown dollars from the Downtown Vernon Association